4.5
Layout of Store

Never have stock put out .i dont have a vechile and have to use public transportation.

It takes up to 3 trips to get what you need. Othets stores isnt this bad. This is store #2158, in Riverdale,Ga. Cant sell it if you dont get it out on the shelves.

Then i ask one associate when they would have the stock out, every one of them will tell you something different. The fayetteville, ga store has it going on. Always, neat, has cashiers and stock out.

But im unable to get to that town.But riverdale store needs to take notes from them & get it together.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dollar Tree Stores 2158 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar Tree Stores 2158.

Had an Experience with Dollar Tree Stores 2158?

Comments

Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Whole Foods Market - Forget the rude service Whole Foods Market "Dear John Mackey First i say forget the rude service! its the worst when I'm here in Florida. I am blessed to shop where and when from Florida to California..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more